|2021 MIAC OUTDOOR TRACK AND FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS|
|Multi-Event||Results | Program | Thursday Recap | Friday Recap||Results | Program | Thursday Recap | Friday Recap|
|Championships||Performance List | Heat Sheet||Performance List | Heat Sheet|
|Previews||Men's Championship Preview||Women's Championship Preview|
|Friday||Results - Recap - Photos||Results - Recap - Photos|
|Saturday||Results - Recap - Photos||Results - Recap - Photos|
- Fans are permitted, with no limitations on the total number, and no charge for admittance.
- Spectators must always be properly masked (due to the size of the event). If non-compliance with masking occurs, the spectator is required to leave (there will not be warnings).
- Fans should follow host institution instructions for competition viewing location.
- Fans should do a self "health check" prior to arrival to ensure they do not have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Spectators must follow all host instructions and must always be 12 feet or more away from student-athletes, coaches, and game personnel at all times before, during, and after contests.
- No dogs allowed on campus (except for registered service dogs).
- There will be no concessions available.
- Fans should limit themselves to the competition venue only and are not to go anywhere else on campus.